Monday, May 31, 2010

Sink or Swim?

BWS tips button

I have signed up for Kelly Rae's Flying Lessons course on building a creative business. I really don't acknowledge that I have a creative business already. It isn't a part of me yet, in the way I imagine a creative business should be. I don't feel like I really took "ownership" until my sister and I found ourselves with our own booth at the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival in May. Without having anyone else to take charge, it was left to us. As it turns out, it was exactly what we needed. Sink or Swim.

I think we are swimming... maybe only a doggie paddle, but still swimming. I hope that the insight I gain through the Flying Lessons will teach me, & us, to swim. I have never really believed that I was "creative". Old labels die hard. I want to give myself a chance to find out the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment