Thursday, April 24, 2008

la, la, la...

I am having too much fun with this blog... even if only 2 of us are reading it! I figured out how to add music! Ok, I will totally admit that it is a WEIRD mix of songs, but some I just like and others make me laugh. As I type this, I'm listening to "Popular" from the Wicked soundtrack. It just cracks me up. I will add songs or delete songs... just let me know what you want. Meanwhile, you'll just have to listen to my weird mix... of course, I suppose you could just turn it off if it really makes you crazy! :)


I think this looks like a cool idea... and I'm gonna TRY it tomorrow. Click the photo to check it out. Go ahead. You wanna.

1 comment:

  1. I would just like to know, just for my own sanity - how many hours per day do you spend on line finding this stuff? Who teaches you this?

    ReplyDelete