Thursday, July 17, 2008

tagged

My sister in law, Karen tagged me on her blog and since it gave me the chance to have a more "in depth" post (which seems to be difficult for me lately), I'm gonna play along...



Here’s the game: you have to answer the question with ONE WORD only and then you have to tag 4 people.



Where is your cell phone? purse

Your significant other? work

Your hair? bedhead

Your mother? worried

Your father? honest

Your favorite thing? computer

Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? (iced) tea

Your dream/goal? (financial) security

The room you’re in? art room

Your hobby? crafting

Your fear? sickness

Where do you want to be in 6 years? philanthropist

What you’re not? organized

Muffins? banana

One of your wish list items? laptop

Where you grew up? Jersey

The last thing you did? sleep

What are you wearing? pj's

Favorite gadget? camera

Your pets? sleeping

Your computer? pc

Your mood? content

Missing someone? definitely

Your car? Mazda

Something you’re not wearing? shoes

Favorite store? Joanne's

Like someone? Dad

Your favorite color? green

When is the last time you laughed? yesterday

Last time you cried? Tuesday

Tagging? Liz & Kimberlee (ok, I don't know anyone who blogs, except Karen, who tagged me)

So, there you have it. Wasn't that fun? Now you try it. :)

tag by Jen Wilson Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment