Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So, I am just going to pretend that I didn't drop off the blogosphere.. again, and post something new... like I've been here all along.

Between trying to finish up the kids' school yearbook (which has gotten incredibly O.L.D.) and chasing all four kids on a summer schedule, I have really got Sheep & Wool on the brain. I can't wait to go & be there all over again. I really had such a great time last year. It was completely worth the work it took to get there and even if I didn't become a big button mogle in the last year, it is so exciting to get ready to go again.

Today I taught myself (with a great video on the internet) to knit on double pointed needles. I thought it was going to be so hard, but I wanted to knit a felted bowl and there was only one way... It came out very cute so far and it whipped up in no time. Tomorrow I will felt it and if it comes out. I photograph & post it... and then it will really be like I've been posting all along! {wink}

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for the pretending - isn't that how we were raised? We've been here blogging all along, you must have just not noticed.....

    ReplyDelete