Saturday, July 3, 2010

Let the blogging continue...


Since the summer has hit, I have been put out of commission by these four children that think they have lives of their own.  How did that happen?  Sharing the computer isn't working too well because my portion of the "computer time" wasn't really enough for me.  That was compounded by the fact that it is a big old desktop and it's cord didn't reach all the way to the pool!  So today, against the advice of my bank account, I jumped into a new HP laptop.  It is so pretty and fast.... sigh!  I have managed to justify this expense to follow my dreams of creative business ownership which just will not wait until the kids are back in school! 


Kelly Rae's class is over.  I really learned so much and loved every minute I was able to be a part of the community that she built.  I am hoping it will continue over on Facebook.  I am still trying to absorb all the information she shared with us and put as much into practice as I can.
 
 
I have not yet taken a picture for my photo class, but that's on my catch up list for this weekend.  So I will be up and running by Tuesday with my photos.  I have taken a few, but haven't had a chance for any "editing" yet, so I'll wait to share. 



Happy 4th of July to all of my US friends (really, I love to think I have "international" friends... how cool is that!!!)! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new laptop!!! The posts will be inspired AND plentiful!

    ReplyDelete