Wednesday, March 5, 2008

{today's work}

So, today's work was buttons... buttons, buttons & more buttons. I've made about 165 over the last 2 days, and so far, I have to admit I'm lovin it. Believe it or not, it feels rights. Feels like we are on our way.... whatever way that is (I think I might need a GPS here). Don't they look like cookies in the picture? Sugar cookies I think... but ok moving on.

The other, slightly interesting & somewhat informative thing I have to say is that Scrap N Fonts has 20 fonts on their site, completely free... and if you love fonts (and i do) that is a treat for today... no calories & no cash required. "This offer may end without notice." That's what my email says... so be warned. :)
frame: Nancy Comlab @ The Lilypad; flower & sprinkles: Gina Miller Designs





No comments:

Post a Comment