Wednesday, March 19, 2008

why is this post so difficult?


WELL, my turn to post here is overdue, but I just have not been able to think of anything clever enough to write about. So here begins what will probably be a rambling post about nothing... but I need to do something!!

On Saturday, Liz & I made a visit to a local bead show which was cool. I didn't spend even a dime which for me is an accomplishment, but I felt like I learned a lot. It was great to see other people doing similar things... how they present their product, how much product they have on hand, etc. I feel like there is so much to learn.

I feel the need to make a felted bowl, so I searched the internet looking for a pattern and I found this one: http://www.deborahgray.org/2006/11/25/knitted-felted-bowl-pattern/. I'm not sure if it will hold lots of buttons, or just one sewn into the bottom. I'll definitely post photos when I get it going.

The button above is one of my favorites... I really love the glaze.

frame about: Kate Hadfield @ The Lilypad


No comments:

Post a Comment